Thursday, October 18, 2012

awwww man!

okay - this is a quick 'awwww man' rant!

just a few days ago - I was talking about pimples - and now I have a new one again - right under my nose! boo hoo!  it looks like several small blisters - all soooooo close together it's like one HUUUuuuugee one.  trust me - i just measured - 1 cm wide, 0.8 cm long.

thanks to my earlier post - I remembered to quickly apply the Neutrogena On-the-Spot!  very painful - there's a biting feeling - I take it as a good thing!  It's killing all the bacteria and trying to dry the pus.  hee...lucky I don't have to step out of the house too much these few days! hee...

anyway, I think I caused it by scratching my face with my fingers...and my nails are probably full of germs. boo.  anyway, lesson to remind myself - DO NOT SCRATCH FACE WITH FINGERS - USE A TISSUE IF ITCHY!!

okay. end of rant.  remember - if you have an itch - use a tissue yah!  cos' you would want to keep your skin beautiful!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment