Wednesday, January 9, 2013

holidays

the hb, sis and I are heading to Vietnam for a short weekend trip soon and my sis being the one pulling it all together - sent me some info on travel insurance, and on the places she had planned to visit....and it hit me that I was so darn laid back!

relaxed_kittenonly a couple of years ago - when I was about to take a vacation - I would be thrilled!  once, I even started packing 3 weeks before the trip!  now?  probably the night before.   Over the years, the hb and I have become more relaxed when it comes to holidaying - more chilled, no more frantic planning on where to go, what to do, what to see.  after all, a holiday is supposed to be fun and relaxing.

One of the holiday I enjoyed the most - was one with some planning, and then allowing each day to evolve naturally.  Of course it helps that there were TONS of stuff to see.  Anyhow, I'm just SO happy my sis is pulling the trip together...and all I have to do is to turn up!:)  I admit, I'm a lazy bum. Maybe i shall take the dslr along to improve my photography skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment